Author Jason Irby will partner with the City of Wabbaseka to present the 2019 Wabbaseka Health Fair. The event will take place in the Wabbaseka community on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 100 North Paw Paw Street in Wabbaseka, Arkansas. The program will begin at 10:00 a.m. and will last until 2:00 p.m.
Featured presenters will include:
- Tina Adams, Community Developer of Arvest Bank
- Jefferson Comprehensive Care System Inc.
- American Cancer Society
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Small Farms Program
- Jefferson County Extension Service
- AARP, Lupus Champion, and more.
The Health and Wellness Fair will offer free food, gifts and information. This event is open and free to the public.